Saturday, April 4, 2009

We've been over this already ...

I went to the art crawl tonight. It'd be great to blog all about art at this time, but it looks like I kind of did that yesterday. There were actually a lot of really interesting pieces on display. Unfortunately for me, currency is not based on the *pocket lint standard*, so I don't really have the dough to give any of it a good home.

Walking around the arcade (no Galaga) and downtown Nashville was a bit of an eyeopener for me. I live so close to downtown and I never go down there and participate in what this city has to offer. I'm always up for going to a show or going to a bar to hang out, but I rarely take the time to see what kind of events are going on outside that realm.

Who knows what I've missed in favor of a pint of beer. What I do know is that the beer is not going anywhere, but these opportunities to braoden my horizons can be fleeting.

Pheonix is on SNL ... time to go.

No comments: