Friday, May 8, 2009

Forever ... old?

Star Trek: The Next Generation reruns are all over television lately. I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode of this show, and I was always a big fan of Captain Picard ... well, who wasn't. What strikes me at this hour of the night is that Patrick Stewart, who portrays the captain, has looked just about the same for the last 25 years or so. Check it out ...
1984

early 1990s

2009
I swear I can't tell the difference. There may have been a time that people thought he looked a little old beyond his years, but those years have caught up to him. The man is almost 70 and looks like he did in his forties ... oh, and he dates women less than half his age. What else can I really say ...

1 comment:

Patrick Copeland said...

The man is a legend. But the whole dating a 29 year old is a bit odd.