Wednesday, June 10, 2009

For shame ...

I can't seem to find the time to blog lately. Luckily, I'm not exactly leaving the world hanging not doing so. It's not even that I'm so busy that I can't get on here - this is purely laziness on my part.

I've been listening to a ton of really good new music, so maybe I'll just give you a rundown of that, for now:

Sam Roberts, Love at the End of the World - Check out the song "Them Kids" for some good rock 'n roll, but "Lions of the Kalahari" is equally compelling.

Dredg, The Pariah, The Parrot, The Delusion - Dredge doesn't really ever disappoint. There's not just one song to listen to; just start on one and get your money's worth all the way to track 18 (still only an hour of music).

Ash, Meltdown - The perfect blend of pop and hardrock. Probably the most fun album on this list.

Neko Case, Middle Cyclone - It's Neko Case. She's good. I'd recommend "The Pharoahs".

That's all I'm going to put down for now, but consider it your homework to check out those bands. You can always do it for free at lala.com.

No comments: